Thursday, July 14, 2016

Proposed Finishes 2016 Finish-Along Q3

I was able to complete a few of the projects on my list for the second quarter but will move some over to my new list and add some that I had not posted.  Planning goals has helped me to stay focused on finishes and I have been able to cross some off my list.

Adornit quilt, complete the pieced back and quilt and bind it.

Sunshine quilt, complete blocks and borders, quilt, bind.

Make a pillow or wall hanging.

Make pillow or wall hanging.

Quilt and bind baby quilt.

Fall quilt that I made for the Desire to Inspire Challenge at Henry Glass Fabrics.  Prepare backing, have it quilted and bind it.

Another quilt from the Desire to Inspire Challenge.  Needs quilting and binding.

Snapshot quilt, top complete and sent to quilter, bind when completed.

I have the backing and binding material so this small quilt is waiting to be completed.

Lincoln Schnibbles, top pieced, quilt and bind to complete.

Vintage Quilt, quilted and ready for binding.

These are my goals for the 2016 Finish Along.  I am sure they are more than I will get to but I will keep working to complete as much as can.   I will be linking with the 2016 Finish Along Q3 here.  It is fun to visit and see what plans other quilters have for the quarter.

1 comment: