Sunday, May 8, 2016

May Finish Goal

I thought I would post my goal for the month of May.  I think that posting it on my blog helps me to stay focused on completing it.  I have so many new projects that I would love to start but I want to see some finishes even more.  Number 7 on the list was chosen for the APQ  2016 Finish Along for the month of May.  My Snapshots quilt was number 7 on my list so that is what I plan to finish for May.  The blocks are complete and I have started cutting the pieces to put the quilt top together.  I hope to get this to the quilter by the end of the month.





Here are four of the twelves blocks, I have had fun putting these together and know this is going to be a great quilt.  Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. I loved those blocks and yours look fabulous. Good luck on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorites that you have done. You continue to amaze us all...how does she get so much accomplished? Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete