Sunday, December 13, 2015

More Fun With Zipper Bags

I did a little sewing and have completed two more bags.  I bought a few zippers from Zipit  at a great price and they came so quickly.  I have had some fun stitching the 2 1/2 inch squares together for these little bags.  


I have plans to make six so have begun piecing together and quilting the next four.  


I am almost ready to stitch the next four together


Now I must find the time to get back to this.


I have enjoyed these bags and want to thank Patty of Elm Street Quilts for the tutorial and the inspiration.  Time to make more bags!

4 comments:

  1. Great looking bags! I think making them from charm squares is so much fun. Thanks for stitching along with Elm Street Quilts Bag It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time since I have made a zippered bag. They are fun to make! Yours are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! I just want to tell you that those bags are amazing! I'm definitely gonna try to make them! I also wanted to share my blog with you as I post some lifehacks that I think would be useful to know about it. However it's in spanish!! If you happen to see anything interesting, I'd be more than happy to translate it to you! :D The link to my blog is: http://coserycantarconsejos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete