Monday, August 24, 2015

A Sweet Finish

My August goal for ALYOF was to finish my Sew Sweet Simplicity quilt shown in this post.  All that was left to do was to add the binding.  I had already given this quilt to my sister as a Birthday gift so I wanted to finish it up right away.  

Here the quilt is bound and labeled and ready for my sister.

I love the custom quilting Leslie did on this quilt.  I have always been happy with Leslie's work.
It is always nice to finish a project and I hope to share a few more finishes very soon.  I will be linking to the August Finishers party at Fiber of All Sorts and  Sew Bittersweet Designs.

4 comments:

  1. It is lovely and I know your sister will love it. The quilting looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, dear Sherry! Have a lovely week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job meeting your August goal! The quilting looks awesome. I'll have to return when you can show the quilt in its entirety! I'm sure your sister will be very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty as well! I love the floral quilting - great work.

    ReplyDelete