Sunday, May 24, 2015

A Finish-Along Finish and Adventures in Babysitting

While at the beach last weekend I actually completed the binding on two quilts.  This is my Bloggers Block of the Month.  I pieced the blocks for this quilt in 2012.  I had to take the borders off because I had stretched the fabric so it was set aside for a while.  I repaired it and then it was recently quilted by Leslie who did a fabulous job.  Now it is complete, I have washed it and used it for my cover when I took a little nap today.

This was on my list for Finish-Along 2015 post.

We had our grandson Parker with us for a little while this afternoon.  He ate his lunch but then saw Papa eating a grilled cheese sandwich and just had to have one.  Here he is in the living room with a greasy cheese sandwich.  That is not done around here and I think he knows that he is getting away with something.
Grandma isn't saying anything and she is busy taking pictures of me so it must be o.k. with her.


I had to take a picture of the back of his curly head where his little halo is sticking up above his head.


After he finished eating his sandwich under my watchful eye I turned away and he disappeared.  This is where I found the little angel, trying to escape.


It wasn't working out to well for him and he was not happy about it.  


The Joy of the Lord is your Strength.
   I will link this post with the 2015 Finish Along at On the Windy Side.

6 comments:

  1. It is amazing how quickly those little ones can get into trouble! Those curls are too cute.

    I LOVE your quilt. The colors are just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great escape artist! What a pretty quilt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely quilt for a nap. Your grandson looks way too cute to get into any mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt looks like a perfect size for a nap. Or maybe you could use it to build a fort for Parker so he doesn't try to escape..!

    *Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad*

    ReplyDelete