Sunday, April 5, 2015

He Is Risen ! Happy Easter

This framed picture is sitting in my kitchen, it reminds me of what we are celebrating.
Matthew 28: 5,6
And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye:  for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.  He is not here: for he is risen, as he said.  Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

I found this print here at Jones Design Company.

I am looking forward to church this morning and spending the rest of the afternoon with friends and family.  


I picked a winner for my "Meet and Greet Stitchers" giveaway.  Random Number Generator picked the number 5.  Anita of Quilt in a Not Shell, you are the winner of my pin cushion, I will send you an email right away.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter, Sherry! And congratulations to the giveaway winner Anita :)

    ReplyDelete