Thursday, February 19, 2015

Jenny's Swap

Jenny from Jenny of Elefantz sponsored a swap.  I have always loved Jenny's embroidery designs and receive new designs each month by being in her Stitchery Club.  I you like embroidery go visit Jenny and sign up for the Stitchery Club.  I chose this design to embroider for my swap partner Wendy.  After completing the stitching I decided to make it into a needlework case.  It was fun to make and also fun to find little things to include inside.  




I also stitched up this towel using Bari J's pattern because I thought the two went well together. We also sent along a post card from our area.   Once the package was ready we sent it off to Wendy in Queensland Australia.  Wendy's blog is called Sugarlane Quilts.


The package I received came from Lin in France.  Her blog is called St Victor Quilts , I have enjoyed seeing her beautiful handwork and pictures from her travels.   I was so excited to receive these two beautifully stitched treasures.





It was fun to choose one of Jenny's embroidery designs and send and receive a fun package from another part of the world.  Thank you Jenny for sponsoring this and for sharing your talents with us by providing these designs to stitch. 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you like your 'treasures' Sherry. Wendy will love your needlecase I am sure. It's been good to meet you via this swap. Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening, Sherry! I am so happy to have come across your blog - it's absolutely beautiful! And it was a joy to read your profile and learn we share a love for the Lord Jesus Christ :)

    I am very glad to be following you and I look forward to visiting again. Hugs! Stephanie - The Enchanting Rose

    ReplyDelete