Monday, February 10, 2014

Up The Garden Path Stitch Along

I have done a little embroidery these past couple of weeks while spending much more time than usual on the couch in front of the TV.  I think I am on the mend but this sinus infection took it's toll, I have been going to work but return home and basically do nothing.  Block one and two from Fee's Up the Garden Path Stitch Along are complete.  They stitch up pretty quick so it is not too late to get started and catch up.

January Block

February Block

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks and sew happy you are feeling better. Healing Energy Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet blocks. Glad you are feeling some better it has been a rough winter for illness, I am in such pain from my FM and arthritis I have not been doing much. Blessings Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they are such pretty blocks! I feel your pain on the sinusitis, it's horrible.

    ReplyDelete