Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sugar Block Club Blocks

I just received the pattern for the November Sugar Block Club block.  I was sorting through fabrics choosing the colors I want to use in the November block and though I would take a picture of the blocks I have completed so far.  It is very different from things I have made in the past but I think I am liking it.


Two more blocks to complete and then putting it all together.
It is a stormy Saturday here and I would love to sew but think I'll do a little housework and get ready for a baby shower for our newest expected grandson.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! The colors are great :-) That green is so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness...this is so lovely. I adore the colours you picked. Happy creating. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is very pretty. I imagine you might have finished it by now.

    I had many months where blogging was hit or miss but am trying to get back into the swing of things.

    Have a great rest of the week.Tammy

    ReplyDelete