Saturday, January 7, 2017

2017 UFO's - Just for Fun!


I have created a list of UFO's again this year but have not limited myself to working on these alone.  I just think it will be great to mark things off my list.  This also helps motivate me to take the time to get things organized and know where these projects are.  I used the allpeoplequilt list again this year and I will link up each month with Elm Street Quilts, One Monthly Goal.  I have a One Monthly Goal button on my sidebar.

Allpeoplequilt.com has a list you can print and fill in.  Each month a number is chosen and that will be the project you focus on.  I think I completed 7 of the 12 last year.  This month is number 6 which I am excited about because I plan to finish my Snapshots quilt.  It is pieced, quilted and ready for binding.  I love sewing the binding but sometimes I need a little push.

This quilt was fun to put together.  I remember doing all of the cutting for the blocks while down at the ocean on a relaxing weekend.  This quilt is one we plan to keep, so far, and I have a feeling that it will be used at the house by the beach.

The quilting Kathy did is perfect!  I want to start on the binding now.   
Thank you Patty at Elm Street Quilts for your One Monthly Goal link up and encouragement to finish a project a month.

Sherry


3 comments:

  1. I finished that same quilt last year. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very industrious and best of success to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with those color combinations -- aqua/blue and red ... very pretty. Good luck with your projects. Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete