Friday, August 28, 2015

Sit and Sew Snapshots

I spent a day sewing with friends, we call it a Sit and Sew.  With all of the visiting, sharing, eating and laughing that went on that day I managed to complete a few "Snapshot Blocks".  It was a fun day and it is always nice to have  projects to share after the day is over.  

Fat Quarters and yardage of Daysail fabric by Bonnie and Camille waiting to be cut.

Let them Eat Cake

Sew On & Sew On

Put the Kettle On

Three blocks complete and four more cut and ready to stitch together.  I am a bit behind on this project but have enjoyed the process so far.  


I am thankful for friends to inspire and encourage me and a sweet husband that supports my need to create.  What are you working on?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful blocks Sherry. Always fun to get together for a sew day

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute, but I love the sewing machine the most! You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabrics, this looks like it will be a fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete