Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Goal Is Set

I am ready to start finishing my projects for February.  Below are two projects that have been waiting for finishing.  We are supposed to choose one for A Lovely Year of Finishes so I am sharing that one first.  They are both small wall hangings and are waiting to be quilted, either by hand or machine.  I tend to put projects like this off because I need practice in both machine and hand quilting.



This was made using Kaaren of The Painted Quilt's design.  This is one of her First Friday Freebie Patterns.  Visit her blog and see the wonderful projects she has designed to share with others.


" Betsy's Closet " has been ready for quilting for quite a while.  I had fun with the embroidery and with the piecing.  I know that it would be a fun gift for one of my granddaughters when it is complete.  Then I have to decide which one of them I should give it to.  I hope to have a project completed for each of them before I give it to anyone.

These are two of my goals but I do hope to accomplish much more this month.
I am linking with A Year of Lovely Finishes 2015.  Click on the button at the top of this post and see what others plan to do this month.

2 comments:

  1. Both your quilts are lovely. I tend to do what you do. I'm not the best hand quilter or machine quilter. I procrastinate because of this. A quilt like the ones you picked I wouldn't have a clue how to quilt it. I look forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find your blog once again. My Google Chrome is so misbehaved and I am trying to function on both it and Explorer (which has your blog). I love your stitching items and it will be so wonderful for you to finish them soon. I am getting back into hand stitching this year. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete